Are you struggling to engage your key stakeholders?
- Do you lose sleep the night before important meetings because you are worried about how things will turn out?
- Have you failed to complete an important project on time because you didn’t know how to get people to stick to their commitments?
- Do you wish you had a straightforward guide to making relationship-building easy?
If you would like to become better at influencing and persuasion, but don’t know where to begin, then start here!
Stakeholder Management: 50 Quick and Easy Ways That you can Become Brilliant at Project Stakeholder Management explains the essential steps to successful stakeholder management, using a step-by-step approach
You will learn:
- How to easily identify all of your key stakeholder groups
- How to quickly build enthusiasm and motivation
- How to get people to commit to your delivery dates
- How to create an army of advocates who support your project from start to finish
- When to turn on the charm and when to turn up the heat
- When to say no to difficult stakeholders.
This is a no-nonsense, tips based book intended to be used to boost results:
- The book supports the entire stakeholder management process and includes tips aimed at both beginners and more seasoned practitioners
- It can be read from cover to cover but is better off being used as a reference guide that you can dip into as and when you need help
- You can master the essential stakeholder management skills in as little as 30 days.
Who is this book for?
Those who stand to benefit most from this book include:
- Project management professionals, including Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Directors, Portfolio Managers and Project Management Office (PMO) Managers;
- Consultants, researchers and analysts including Management Consultants, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Requirements Managers, Independent Consultants and Business Owners;
- Those responsible for managing resources, including Practice Managers, Line Managers and Resource Managers ;
- Business Managers and leaders, including Executive Management, Line Managers / Operations Managers with project responsibilities;
- Those responsible for project funding and benefits management, including Project Sponsors, Finance Directors, Project Directors, Account Managers, Account Directors;
- New and aspiring managers looking to develop and progress their careers and needing to learn how to cultivate and develop business relationships.
Table of Contents
- How to get the most from this book
- The Problem With Projects
- Stakeholder Management 101
- Stakeholder Management mistakes you need to avoid
- Stakeholder Identification tips
- Stakeholder Analysis tips
- Stakeholder Communication tips
- Stakeholder Management tips
- Stakeholder Relationship tips
- Frequently Asked Questions about Stakeholder Management
- Process Visuals
- Further Reading