International Project Management Speaker
Motivational Project Keynote Speaker
Project Management Masterclass
“Bryan is Energy. Bryan is Passion. Bryan is Knowledge. I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with Bryan at our Risk Zone Summit where he delivered a superb keynote speech, captivating the audience with his insights and passionate delivery. “
MD, Stamford Global and Founder of the HR Congress
Why Book Bryan for your Event
If you are planning a project management conference or event Bryan will work with you to ensure its success. As an experienced and engaging project management practitioner Bryan will help your delegates to make project success simple. Bryan demystifies topics like planning, risk and stakeholder management and provides practical solutions that encourage people to take action .
As an experienced international project management speaker Bryan brings energy, passion and knowledge to your events, seminars and masterclasses. He talks to audiences in a way that connects with them, involves them and directly addresses the problems that they experience, so that they leave motivated and inspired.
Bryan’s programmes are designed specifically for audiences of project management professionals and he takes them on a journey using real-life stories, humour and facts and figures to illustrate his key points and take-aways. They may arrive with concerns and challenges but they leave with laughter and solutions that they can put into practice straight away.
Bryan Barrow – Project Management Speaker
Bryan has run his own project management consultancy business for over 20 years and his experience as a project management consultant covers a wide variety of industry sector, both in the public and private sector.
Thousands of project management professionals have seen their organisations’ success grow as a result of listening and working with Bryan. This includes project managers, programme managers, project management office (PMO) managers, Finance Directors, Managing Directors and Chief Executive Officers.
In addition to speaking Bryan also works as Event Host / Master of Ceremonies at project management events and conferences. Event planners choose Bryan because they know that he helps them to achieve their conference objectives and can be relied upon to make their event a success. They know that when Bryan is hosting their event their delegates will be entertained and energised throughout.
The perfect audience
Bryan works with groups of project management professionals from new and aspiring project managers right through to C-level executives. Bryan has talks specifically designed for different audiences, including:
- People who manage individual projects (including project managers and team leaders) who are frustrated and looking to learn how to lead more successful projects
- People who have responsibility for multiple projects (including programme managers, Account Managers and PMO Managers) and who are struggling to exert control, manage dependencies or deliver positive outcomes for their organisation.
- People with responsibility for resources (including Operations Managers, Resource Managers and Practice Managers), who are struggling to support the endless requests for resources and need projects to deliver on time so that people can be reassigned more quickly
- People who are responsible for benefits delivery (including Project Directors, Finance Directors and C-level executives), who are struggling to execute their business strategy and have problems with project alignment.
Bryan’s project management experience
Bryan is the Principal Consultant with Nova Consulting. For nearly twenty years he has run his own consultancy company which works with both public and private sector organisations, especially in the banking, gaming, healthcare, software development and telecommunications sectors. Bryan is the former Chair of the Association for Project Management’s Significant Interest Group on Risk, a Chartered I.T. practitioner and the author of two books on project management:
- “The Project Planning Workshop Handbook” ISBN 978-1523254095 provides organisations with a recipe for organising and running project planning workshops. It is based on his proprietary “Index Card Planning” method, an approach that makes planning collaborative, effective and fun.
- “Stakeholder Management” ISBN 978-1542687751 addresses one of the biggest challenges facing project management professionals today: how to organise and lead people and groups who have differing objectives and motivations, so that together they achieve great things.
These books are the ideal partner to his talks and are available in both paperback and for the Kindle and other mobile devices.
What Event Organisers say about Bryan
“Bryan is an exceptional speaker with whom it is inspiring and great working with. We together managed to increase our conference set-up and appreciated his flexibility and professionalism.”
Chief Executive Officer
Richmond Events AG
“I’ve had the pleasure and privilege of working with Bryan for several years already. As an event organizing company, we have invited Bryan numerous times to speak at and to chair our PM conferences. Bryan’s ability to seamlessly combine the content of the agenda with his unbridled enthusiasm and positivity, is truly unmatched! Bryan’s passion for what he is doing captivates the audience, and his energy inspires!
I’d like to mention that while organizing a conference it is nearly impossible to avoid some last minute changes in the agenda – and this is where Bryan’s flexibility and problem solving skills cannot be overvalued! For me, as a conference organizer, working with Bryan means constantly having his support, and even more importantly, knowing I can always count on his “can do” approach!
I definitely recommend Bryan as a speaker and as a conference chair, and I am looking forward to our next endeavor together!”
Event Manager for Europe
IBM Hungary ISSC
“I would like to thank Bryan for coming along to provide an excellent presentation to the PMI chapter in Glasgow late in October 2015. He was a thoroughly enjoyable speaker who really had all of the audience engaged and interested throughout the presentation. He also ran the whole session without the need for any presentation materials and made it participative, fun and thoroughly beneficial for all involved. If you need a good speaker for a similar event then I would absolute recommend Bryan to step right up and take centre stage!”
Project Manager, Barclays Wealth and Investment Management and
Chair of the Glasgow Chapter, Project Management Institute