Frightened by your lack of planning skills? You can overcome this fear in just two days
It’s one of project management’s dirty little secrets: there are millions of people managing projects, but only a few people are actually taught how to plan. The chances are that you’re not one of the few. Perhaps that’s why you worry every time you take on a new project. You don’t have to let lack of planning skills from wrecking your career, not when help is at hand.
- Would you like to learn the secret of planning as a team? This course not only teaches you how to plan in a collaborative workshop, it also develops your team and motivates them to deliver your new project, so you don’t have to keep on chasing people to deliver.
- Would you like to learn how to run a planning workshop? Even if your workshop skills are a little lacking you will come away from our training with all the knowledge you need to run brilliant workshops
- Do you have two days to spare? That’s all it takes to learn how to plan projects of all shapes and sizes, quickly, easily and without fear.
- Are you happy learning in a friendly, experiential environment with others just like you? We provide a learning environment where you’ll learn hands-on from start to finish
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? This session involves working in a group of between 12-16 people but if speaking in front of a small audience worries you then you should try our online coaching programme instead
- Are you a new or aspiring project manager? This course is not for novices, you will need a knowledge of project management fundamentals in order to get the most from this course
16 hours is all it takes us to train you so that you’ll never have another worry about planning projects again. You’ll be confident, happy and eager to take on bigger and more challenging projects.
To book us in to deliver a training course for your organisation please fill in the form below, or call us on +44 7050 192277.