Just taken on a project management role and [petrified / peeing in your pants]?
You can go from novice to pro planner in just four days
If you read the description for our 2-day Project Planning Training Course you’ll know one of project management’s dirty little secrets: there are millions of people managing projects, but only a few people are actually taught how to plan.
Here’s another thing that most people in project management won’t tell you. Most project schedules are absolutely useless. They are incomplete, they are often plan wrong and they are rarely updated. They are no better than drawing on a napkin or the back of an envelope.
It’s no wonder that you’re petrified, but there is a quick, easy and painless solution . . .
This 4-day course builds on our 2-day project planning training course. It delivers a double dose of project planning [expertise / training] – how to run project planning workshops and how to create a schedule in MS Project.
- Would you like to learn the secret of planning as a team? This course not only teaches you how to plan in a collaborative workshop, it also develops your team and motivates them to deliver your new project, so you don’t have to keep on chasing people to deliver.
- Do you struggle when it comes to converting you workshop output into a real plan that people can follow? You may be confident running your planning workshops, but do you get stuck when it comes to taking what you’ve created and using it to manage your project?
- Would you like to learn how to create stunningly effective schedules in just one day? We’ll teach you how to create detailed project schedules in less than one day, that you can use to track progress from the very next day
- Do you have four days to spare? That’s all it takes to learn how to hold a collaborative planning workshop and the go on to create a plan for projects that you can use to track and manage progress like a pro
- Are you just looking for MS Project Training? If you are looking to know how to create plans in MS Project why not look at our 2-day Project Planning Fundamentals and MS Project Scheduling Course
- Are you happy learning in a friendly, experiential environment with others just like you? We provide a learning environment where you’ll learn hands-on from start to finish
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? This session involves working in a group of between 12-16 people and giving and receiving feedback is a key part of the course. If speaking in front of a small audience worries you then you should try our project planning online coaching programme instead
- Are you a new or aspiring project manager? This course is not for complete beginners, you will need a knowledge of project management fundamentals in order to get the most from this course
- Would you like a foolproof formula for creating a plan that everyone can understand? A common project management mistake is that of having to maintain two plans; one for senior managers and the “real” plan. Both are often wrong and usually out of date. Learn how to create a single plan for all audiences that is always up to date
- Would you like to learn easy ways to maintain your schedule and update it over time? Whether you use MS Project, Primavera, Planview or other scheduling tools, maintaining your schedule is the key to project control and stakeholder management. Learn how to master both with us.
Give us just four days of your time and we’ll give you skills that will set you apart from your peers and boost your career. You’ll won’t just be confident and able to plan projects of all kinds, with ease. You will be the one that others turn to for advice and assistance.
To reserve your place on our next public training course please fill in the form below. If you would like us to deliver this training course to you and your colleagues please call us on XXXXX XXXXXX or email us.